Can I keep my VeraCash card if my employment status or personal situation changes?

Whatever your situation, you can of course keep your VeraCash payment card.

However, it is important to notify us of any change of address so we can update your VeraCash account. To do this, simply log into your VeraCash account and click on “My information”. At the same time, please be sure to submit a new proof of address, in your name and less than three months old, via the “My documents” page.

If you fail to do so, all your account’s functionalities will be temporarily suspended, including use of your VeraCash payment card.