Naturally, because VeraCash offers financial services, our platform’s members have access to their invoices and statements.
On the mobile app
Please note that only monthly statements are available on the VeraCash app.
- From the homepage, click on “SEE MORE” at the bottom of the screen, in the “LATEST TRANSACTIONS” block.
- Browse through your history and select the statement for the month you want by clicking on the “Last statement: month/year” button.
- If you want to download or email the statement, click on the share button in the upper right corner of the screen.
On the VeraCash website
- Go to the official website at www.veracash.com.
- Log into your account.
- Click on “My financial reports” on the left of the screen.
- In the “Statements” section, you can download your statements in PDF or XLS format: previous month, past three months or past six months. You can also select your own date range.
- In the “Invoices” section, you can download the invoices for your purchases and your sales separately, month by month.
- In the "Taxation" section, you can consult your monthly summaries in the context of taxation on demand.
You can also download your latest statement directly from the “My account” section of your VeraCash account.