Yes, you can buy precious metals by depositing cash in a network of Brink's Payment Services partner retailers.
It is now possible to top up your VeraCash account with cash quickly and secured.
To do so, visit one of the deposit points of our partner Brink's Payment Services. Find the one nearest you by clicking here.
What are the steps to follow?
- Log in to your Member Area via the website;
- Go to the “Top up” section to consult the map of our partner network and find the nearest retailer;
- Download the barcode ;
- At the retailer's, present your barcode and a valid ID in your name;
- Deposit from 100 euros and up to 1000 euros per month on your VeraCash account; ;
- In a few moments and in total security, your VeraCash account is credited, either directly in precious metals according to your credit distribution or to your EUR suspense account.
Your retailer won't necessarily know VeraCash. You can simply express your request to make a cash deposit through Brink's Payment Services by presenting your barcode.
What are the fees for cash deposits?
A fee is charged for your cash deposits. This is 5% of the total amount deposited, in addition to the precious metal purchase fee.
Why can't I make a cash deposit?
The cash deposit feature is available to users who meet certain requirements.
To unlock the feature, you must meet all the following conditions:
- You have uploaded all the documents to complete your account;
- You have completed the My Information section
- You have made at least one bank transfer to the VeraCash IBAN (present in the "Transfer" tab)
- Wait 30 days after opening your account