Yes, we may have to suspend or close your account for various reasons.
There are various reasons why your account may be closed. Here are some examples:
- You have not complied with the T&C of our service or the card T&C despite our warnings;
- You have not responded to the various additional requests made by our Customer Service or our Electronic Money Institution as part of the "Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism" (AML/CFT) due diligence that we carry out on a daily basis;
- You are suspected of fraud or a proven fraud has been reported by our teams or by the services of our Electronic Money Institution;
- The relationship was unsuccessful, or our teams or our Electronic Money Institution refused the relationship;
- You have demonstrated a use of our service that may harm us or our system.
There may be other circumstances that justify closing your account. In all cases, you will be contacted by our Customer Service.
A decision to close an account cannot be reversed.